- Mr T supported us with 2 tickets
- Miss P supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs S supported us with 5 tickets
- Ms S supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr F supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr C supported us with 2 tickets
2d 14h 25m
27 February 2021
- Winner! Mrs C (KING's LYNN) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (SPALDING) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs A (KING's LYNN) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs T (DOWNHAM MARKET) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (Kings Lynn) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (KING's LYNN) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss C (KING's LYNN) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs J (KING's LYNN) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr L (Kings Lynn) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs D (KING's LYNN) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (KING's LYNN) Won 3 extra tickets!
West Norfolk Deaf Association is a small local charity supporting Deaf and hard of hearing adults and children in West Norfolk. Our mission is to improve their lives and facilitate independent living and reduce isolation.
We provide an advocacy service in British Sign Language (BSL), facilitate social and learning opportunities for BSL users, deliver a holiday provision for Deaf children and ensure Deaf and hard of hearing adults and children have equal opportunity and access to services. We also promote Deaf awareness and provide BSL and Deaf awareness courses.
The Hearing Support Service is our largest service and we strive to offer a location most convenient to NHS hearing aid users. Our staff and volunteers hold clinics at seventeen GP practices, at a large number of residential homes/sheltered accommodation and at our drop in centres in Kings Lynn and Downham Market. We also make home visits to those who are unable to get out due to ill health or disability.
We provide free practical support and advice, hearing aid servicing, minor repairs, issue batteries and give advice on equipment.
Please support us and sign up today
We desperately need your help so we can continue to offer and expand our services!
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in west Norfolk.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
WIN 1 of 5 £100 Etsy vouchers PLUS £100 for your cause!
Play now for a chance to WIN 1 of 5 £100 Etsy gift vouchers & £100 for your supported Good Cause in the national draw on the 27th of February.
Don't miss your chance to support independent and support local.
Etsy - an online marketplace that supports independent sellers #standwithsmall
Remember, there are also weekly cash prizes up to £25,000!